Sunday, April 22, 2012

ARP Week 2

Not a whole lot to report on this week.

Tape measure hasn't budged at the waist, so I didn't bother with pics. I do feel a bit tighter in the upper ab region, but perhaps two weeks between photos will show this better.

Diet was PERFECT this week with regard to my guidelines. In addition to those foods listed in Week 1's post, I added 3 cans of Zevia - the sugar-free, stevia-sweetened diet soda - because the warm weather lent itself to a cool treat. And thankfully this particular treat has no effect on blood sugar, which means it won't set off a chain of events that would result in additional body fat.


Seen above is one of my cooked meals for this week:
  • 2 grass-fed hamburger patties
  • 2 over-easy eggs per burger
  • Several slices of bacon on the patties
  • Several slices of cheese (not raw cheese - what's the point if it's going to be heated?)
  • Red onion, ketchup

No comments: